Users of our websites
The controller of your personal data is Future Processing S.A. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000817352, with share capital of PLN 120.370,00, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of data and recipients of the personal data
The following information indicates what data we collect, purposes for collecting it as well as who we disclose it to.
Our websites collect data about its users and their behaviour by:
- Forms on the website, that allow for providing information voluntarily
- Storing “cookies” on telecommunication end devices
- Collecting logs from web-servers
We do not disclose information about our users. We make exception when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure to authorized entities is required by law (e.g. courts, police or supervisory authorities)
Data provided in the webforms
- We collect data voluntarily provided by the users.
- We might collect additional data about your connection (like IP address, time stamp or user agent).
- Data provided in the form might contain client’s personal data. We respect your privacy and comply to GDPR regulations.
- We process the data appropriately to the purpose of given webform (e.g. to exercise service demand, reply to commercial communication or exercise recruitment process)
- Some data may be disclosed to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing, (among others, to the entities that handle our contact forms, newsletter, e-mail, hosting, technical support, consulting services or auditing services).
Information about cookies
- Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
- Cookies are used on our Website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect website statistics. This statistical data collected may be used to help improve our Website and the services that we offer to you, but it is not used to identify you.
- Some cookies are used to store you session identifier, and if you are logged in, this might allow us for your identification.
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and typically using the following services (not exhaustive):
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- HubSpot reporting
Cookies management – how to object to cookies in practice?
- If you disable cookies the site may not operate properly, or in certain circumstances it might not work at all.
- If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
- We are logging some details on our users’ behaviour. These data are only used for server administration purposes and to make ensure good level of hosting services.
- Browsed pages are identified through URL addresses.
- Additionally, we might log:
- Request and response times
- Client’s names – identified based on HTTP protocol
- Any errors that might have occurred while processing HTTP requests
- Referrer link (the URL user came from)
- Details of user’s browser (User-Agent)
- IP address
- We do not identify particular persons based on that data.