Clients and potential clients
The controller of your personal data is Future Processing S.A. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000817352, with share capital of PLN 100,000. 00, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis|
|Establishing business relationships and sales of products and services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of products and services)
|Concluding and performing the agreements||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point b) GDPR
Taking measures before the conclusion of the agreement and performance of the agreement
|Collection of accounts receivables||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
A legitimate interest (maintaining financial liquidity)
|Maintaining accounting and tax records||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point c) GDPR, Art. 74 Paragraph of the Accountancy Act
A legal obligation
|Establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
A legitimate interest (protecting interests of entrepreneur)
|Marketing of own products and services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of services and protection of the corporate image)
|Marketing of business partners’ products and services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of services and the promotion of business partners)
The scope of data
We collect data in several ways:
- directly from you,
- from publicly available sources, such as your company’s website or business-oriented portals (such as LinkedIn or XING),
- automatically (e.g. by visiting our websites)
- from third parties, mainly including those coming from recommendation
We collect, in particular, your: first name, last name, e-mail, phone number, source of your data. If appropriate, we can obtain additional data, depending on the needs, within the framework of the co-operation.
Recipients of the personal data
We may transfer your personal data to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing (among others, to the entities that handle our contact forms, newsletter, e-mail, hosting, technical support, consulting services or auditing services).
If you had given consent, we may pass your data to our business partners.
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data until (i) you effectively object to such processing, or (ii) till the termination of the agreements, or (iii) as long as it is required by the provisions of the law.
We may also store the data (or its part) for the purposes of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for up to 10 years after the end of cooperation.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data and to rectify it
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and request erasure of your data
- object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which causes that you don’t want us to process your personal data due to our legitimate interest
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another data controller (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that we are processing your personal data with a violation of applicable regulations.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to establish commercial cooperation.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.